In Targeting Your Leadership Energy, participants gain more than self-awareness, but also learn how to develop self-regulation, empathy and change agility. They learn about their own leadership energy, how they can better leverage their strengths, how to shift their energy as needed, and reclaim more of their whole self. We didn’t invent embodied leadership; we just show how to do it.
• Experience the energy patterns, how each is essential, and how to enter and empathize with each
• Learn pattern preferences and implications for work and leadership
• Build agility by knowing how to access each pattern and target energy appropriately
• Build a practice to develop any pattern needed for greater effectiveness
Audience: First line managers through general mangers, those who lead through influence
Once individuals can understand and manage their own energy through TYLE, this follow-on workshop, Harnessing Your Team’s Energy, takes that to the team level. Team members get to know one another more deeply and understand the energy patterns of their team dynamics and the team as a whole. They also learn how their own energy fits into the team, and build a blueprint for working together with maximum effectiveness.
• Learn the energy patterns of teammates and the team as a whole
• Explore how the patterns show up in team dynamics and how one’s own patterns fits into the team context
• Build a team blueprint for success
• Make individual and collective commitments to maximize team effectiveness
Audience: Intact teams, virtual teams, leadership teams